Greetings everyone! This article aims to guide you on how to completely remove the footer credit link from any blogger template with a 100% working method. Please read the article carefully and thoroughly to ensure that you do not miss any crucial points as neglecting them may put your blog at risk.
Overview Footer Credit?
Footer credits to providing important information and footer credits can also be used for branding purposes. They can include a logo or other visual elements that help to reinforce a brand’s identity. footer credits are an important aspect of digital content creation and can provide valuable information and recognition for creators.
Footer credits are commonly found on websites and blogs, but can also be used in other types of digital content such as ebooks or presentations. They are typically placed at the bottom of the page or document and may be designed to be visually distinct from the rest of the content.
How do I add footer credit?
Adding a footer credit typically involves editing the HTML or CSS code of your website. The exact method may vary depending on the platform or content management system you are using, but here are some general steps:
- Locate the footer section of your website’s HTML or CSS code.
- Add the credit text, such as “Copyright © 2023 Your Name” or “Designed by Your Name”.
- If you want to add a link to the credit text, surround the text with a <a> tag and specify the URL in the href attribute.
- Save the changes to your HTML or CSS file and upload it to your website.
On Blogger or WordPress websites, where can you find the footer?
Your website’s footer is an integral component of your website’s design, which is located at the bottom of each webpage and is usually consistent across all pages.
How can I improve my Footer Section?
The footer section of your website serves as a navigational aid and a way to provide important information to your visitors. Here are some common elements that you may consider including in your footer section:
- Contact information: Include your business address, phone number, email address, and social media handles.
- Navigation links: Provide links to important pages on your website, such as your home page, about page, and contact page.
- Copyright notice: Display the copyright year and any legal disclaimers that apply to your website.
- Site map: Provide a comprehensive list of all the pages on your website.
- Terms of service: Include a link to your terms of service, which outlines the terms and conditions that apply to the use of your website.
- Newsletter signup: If you have a newsletter, include a signup form in the footer section.
- Payment methods: If you sell products or services on your website, include logos of the payment methods that you accept.
- Awards and affiliations: If your business has won awards or is affiliated with other organizations, display them in the footer section.
- Links to other websites: If you have partners or other websites that you want to promote, include links to them in the footer section.
Ultimately, the content of your footer section will depend on the nature of your website and the needs of your visitors.
If a footer section is not added, what are the consequences?
If you don’t add a footer section to your document or website, it may be perceived as incomplete or unprofessional. The footer section is an important element of a document or website because it provides information that helps users navigate the content, and provides copyright information.
without a footer, users may find it difficult to locate important information or navigate the content effectively. In addition, without copyright information or other legal notices, your content may be vulnerable to plagiarism or copyright infringement.
You may also like the posts
Steps from Remove Footer Credit in Blogger
Remove Footer Credit before proceeding, and ensure that you have safely backed up your current theme code. This will enable you to restore the code in case an error occurs during the process.
Access your blogger website dashboard by providing your login credentials.
Click on the Theme option and then click on Customize option
Choose the Edit HTML option
Now check what is written in your footer section for example
- Created with AB | Distributed by blogger templates
Anything you see in that section just copy it
To find the footer text, go to the theme section, click on the empty area, then press CTRL + F. Paste the copied footer text into the search box and hit the enter key.
In the theme panel, the code is visible. Please avoid removing the existing code as it may have an impact on the entire theme and cause redirection to other web pages.
To copy the code provided below, simply select it and then paste it into any text editor such as WordPad or Notepad. Once you have done this, you can proceed to make the necessary changes to personalize the code for your website.
This may include updating details such as your website name, website URL, and copyright year. By doing so, you can ensure that the code is properly configured to meet the specific needs of your website.
Remover Footer Credit
copyright © 2023 <a href=’Enter your website URL’ rel=’dofollow’ style=’color:#1a73e8;font-weight:700;’ target=’_blank’ title=’Gooyaabi Theme’>Enter your website Name</a>
<div style=’font-size:1px; opacity:0;’>
Paste the span end tag ——–[</span>]
- Click and press enter and paste the div end tag —————-[</div>]
- Save the setting
- Check the theme
- The code is working all do enjoy the theme